Star Crossed: Love Letters is crowdfunding next week on Backerkit!
An all-new gorgeously illustrated guide to enriching and enhancing your sessions of Star Crossed: the Two-Player Game of Forbidden Love.
Star Crossed by Alex Roberts is the Jenga-based two-player game about really, really wanting to, when you really, really can’t.
Love Letters is a book of characters, settings, advice, and alternate modes of play to help your Star Crossed sessions SPARKLE.
Ever wanted to play Star Crossed as a solo game? Or with three players? Or online? Or integrated into your existing TTRPG campaign? Then catch all that and more in Star Crossed: Love Letters on Backerkit, Nov 9 - Dec 7.
- New illustrations by Ignatz Award-winning artist Jess Fink
- 4 new sets of Scene Cards
- 4 alternate Epilogue tables
- Rules for ONLINE Star Crossed
- Rules for tower-free Star Crossed, using a 20-sided die
- Solo Star Crossed, a one-player journaling game
- Three-Player Star Crossed
- Bayshore Landing, a new setting with 30 new pregenerated characters, for multi-table games of Star Crossed in which up to 10 pairs can play simultaneously
- Advice for playing Star Crossed with friends
- Advice for incorporating Star Crossed as a prologue, interlude, or epilogue to your longer-term campaign games
- 9 Pregenerated pairs of characters, each in their own unique setting, by Kieron Gillen, Cecilia Tan, Banana Chan, James Mendez Hodes, Sharang Biswas, and more…
- Original illustrations for each pair, by HamletMachine, GC Houle, Mye Bi, Ouhie, and more…